The time to re-open our doors are getting closer and we can’t be more excited. The time of meeting again with people that have become the heart of our history reminds us about the true reason of our existence, a passion for hospitality making us the first boutique hotel in the old city.
We are preparing ourselves with the most meticulous disinfecting protocols and security measures, recommended by the WHO in an effort to adapt to the new needs of travelers. Working together, we will create a completely safe space for our guests and hotel staff.
MECHANISMS AND PROTOCOLS
- Sanitizing station at the main entrance of the hotel.
- Cleaning procedures with industrial products, specialized on the disinfection of spaces.
- Our staff has been trained, in the recommended protocols and procedures.
- Self-care, complementary kits in all rooms.
RESERVATIONS AND RATES
- Rates with flexible cancellation policies or completely free of cancellation penalty.
- Reservations won’t have to be paid in advance, but at the moment of check in at the hotel.
- Super special discounted rates for long stays or early bookings.
UN HOTEL CON HISTORIA
PARA VIVIR UNA EXPERIENCIA ÚNICA
Every detail of our 10 rooms, has been meticulously designed for you. Spaces, style and history, a harmonious combination of elements, where a personalized, warm and efficient service will make your stay an unforgettable experience.
Colonial art, original religious pieces, traditional fabrics, unique objects that whisper legends to us, mark the style of the house and accompany the living rooms, the terrace, the dining room; while the wide corridors lead us to the interior patio, the place that keeps a magnificent swimming pool bathed by the sun. Every corner of the Casa del Arzobispado Boutique Hotel has something to tell.
Located in perhaps the most beautiful piece of wall of the city, Baluarte de Francisco Javier was built around 1630 by the Governor Francisco de Murga, in order to defend against enemy attacks. Today lives up to its history with unforgettable nights and social events.
Enjoy Cartagena magical sunsets in El Baluarte while having their signature cocktails and exciting Caribbean cuisine while listening to tropical live music.